Facebook's abbreviation is 'FB' or 'fb', either one. I'm pretty sure it has over a million people on Facebook and is growing by the day. Everyone becomes addicted to Facebook because of numerous things. Here are some examples:
- A friend that you have not seen in a few years has just logged on to Facebook for the first time in 2 years. You immediately instant chat her and catch up online. Which takes more than 2 hours.
- You can on Facebook to post something very funny. But, hours later, forgot what it was because you were looking at your friends Facebook posts.
- Someone took your yearbook pictures and said that they would post it that day. But they forgot, so you wait on Facebook until she posts it. Which she does at midnight.
Those are some examples that I just literally just made up in my head. I honestly doubt they're true... except the second one. My mother did that once. It was pretty funny actually. But back to the point.
WHAT WOULD I DO IF I HAD A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT?!
Literally what would I do? Well, I'm going to tell you.
- Friend all my friends and family. (You can NEVER have to many friends...)
- Start befriending authors. I shall name a few... Jill Williamson (she's so awesome!), Shannon Dittemore (*hugs*), Stephanie Morrill (I LOVE YOU!), hmm... I think that's everybody. I would WAY do John Green, but, I haven't read any of his books. D: Sorry John... I'll friend you once I've read 'Fault In Our Stars'.
- I'd join Writing Groups. Such as Go Teen Writers, Teen Author Boot Camp and NaNoWriMo (does these even count?). Yeah. That's pretty much it.
- I would post TONS OF PICTURES! I would like the world to see my amazing awesomeness that I've got with Pixlr (Pixlr, you are AMAZING!)!
- I would take tons of pictures of myself and post them... Actually that kind of sounds that I'm obsessed with myself. I'll do that occasionally. :3
- I'd make a fan club toward Beauty and the Beast (THAT IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE DISNEY MOVIE)... I love you Belle!
- Hmmm.... I would post a BUNCH of stuff about writing. So my Facebook page would mostly be just writing. I would post about upcoming books I just can't wait for. I would mention Twisted Two on Facebook too.
- I would say how MUCH I just lllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee chocolate.
- I would post on how MUCH I loved the new Cinderella movie (NOPE! I still haven't watched it yet.... :'( I really want to too.) (BTW they've made a Cinderella prom dress... You can find it here.)
- I'm GOING to squeal on how much I loved How To Train Your Dragon 2. Such a great movie....
- And last but not least, I would post my many wonderful drawings that I did/do. (I'll post them later on here.)
Do YOU have a Facebook account? What do you do on it? Tell us in the comments!