Sorry that we haven't been super active. Bianca and I are planning on graduating early (graduating in our Junior year!), which means a heck ton of extra school work. Trying to get those extra credits to graduate are super tough and the load work is crazy, but we'll get through it! I'll just take a lot of planning and prioritizing. Especially to include blogging again.
And with that, I'm here to share with you my new year resolutions!
New Years Resolutions
- Exercising more! There are a lot of beneficial aspects of exercising like being able to have more energy and focus, strength, being physically fit, etc.
- Drawing more and improving! Sure, I drew a decent amount this year, but I'd like to draw even more! Especially colored pieces. I need to draw way more in color. I'd also like to get out of my comfort zone and try out new styles, figure out anatomy, etc.
- Getting my own computer and drawing on my Wacom tablet/doing digital art! I wanted to do digital art this year, but since I'm using a school computer, I need to give it back when I graduate. You might be thinking why not just do it on the school computer, right? Well, it's because Bianca pointed out that it will probably be a huge hassle to try and transfer the software and the contents, which, it probably will. So I'm waiting!
- Get out more! As a home-schooled individual, I don't get a lot of chances to get out of the house. I'd like to go out and see a lot of the shops that have yet to be discovered and I also just want to go out and relax, y'know? I've never just gone somewhere to chill and relax, so I want to go and do that kind of stuff!
- Make more friends and stay better in touch with my current ones! I love making new friends and conversing with the ones with I have, but it's really hard for me to do step one (getting yourself out there to make new friends) and the last step (keeping in touch with them). Usually when I make friends in person, it's easier to stay in touch when I can see them. It's so much harder to text them when I've had that face-to-face interaction. It's even hard with my family! Which is pretty bad, hopefully I'll get that sorted out too.
- Open up an online shop! It's always been a dream of mine to open up an online shop and I believe I have enough to get me to where I want to be with that dream.
- Share my art more! I have *tons of art to share (*the total accumulation of the many years I've drawn) and that I want to share it. That's one of the reasons why I started my Inspiring Art page...
- And last but not least, updating the blog! This blog really does mean a lot to me and I think about updating it a lot! There's a lot of effort and energy that goes into writing blog posts and it takes a ton of creativity and eloquence to articulate the right emotion and image that you want to give to your readers. It's both great and unfortunate, to say the least. When you're finished it's super satisfying, but a lot of the times you just want to get it finished so that your readers can have something to read. A lot of the times I have to tell myself that I'm writing for me and this blog is really like a journal for my day to day life.
Anyways, that's all I have for my resolutions! There are probably more, but I can't remember them right now.
Thank you so much for making 2018 a great year! Here's to an even better year!
See you in 2019 Twisters!