It's a new year and that means new goals and a whole lot of new opportunities~ This past year, I regret doing so little regarding everything I did. School, I could have put a whole lot more effort into that, my Japanese class, I could have had a higher grade than my 96%, and I could have used my Bujo a lot more. Also, I regret not posting on the blog when I had the chance. I spent so much of my free time on YouTube or on Instagram that I didn't even have the decency to say, "Just A Quick Update!". That is why, this year, I'm going to change a WHOLE lot in my life.
- (1) - Finish my easy classes immediately. Charisma and I figured out that if we finished our easy classes in the first month of school (there are only 5 or 6 units in this semester's classes), then we would only have to worry about the difficult classes with more attention.
- (2) - Blog more often. If I can follow through with the first goal, I will have a LOT more time on my hands and that's just helpful in every case.
- (3) - Study Japanese for an hour a day. Last semester, I barely studied, if at all. I passed with a high grade in the class, yes, but I need to do more studying now before this coming semester starts because I remember only a few things.
- (4) - Reading 50 books (or more this year). If you popped into Book Reviews recently, you might've noticed that (to the right) I had set a 2018 Reading Challenge through Goodreads. I have a goal to read 50 books and I am so pumped. I already finished one book (which is the book by Diana Wynne Jones - The Islands of Chaldea. I make a post about the books I'm currently reading and my top 10 most anticipated 2018 releases.
- (5) - Set up a Redbubble. Since Charisma and I are turning 16 this year, that means we're going to be setting up a Redbubble and, goodness, are we excited! Over the past couple months, I have been editing Unsplash images to create a product line when the fateful day arrives.
- (6) - Becoming (half) a Bookstagrammer. It's hard to describe, especially when images are available, so I'll probably do a post about Bookstagram in the future. But, if you want to know what it is now head over to storygramtours on Instagram!
- (7) - Get the supplies for a business I'm starting. Basically, I have to create my plans for the business, but I am planning on trying to find bulk supplies. I hope to get the supplies sometime during the summer.
- (8) - Line-edit Jorge McGregory and Hawthorne's Manor as well as my two Biology short stories. I'm planning on being published by the end of next year (December 2019) or at the beginning of 2020. With this goal in mind, I need to start editing my books.
- (9) - Use my bujo more. I stopped doing bujo halfway through the school semester and I realized that, when I was actually using my bujo, that I was a lot more productive in terms of completing school work.
And those are my resolutions! I'm so ready for this year. I feel as though it's going to be a great year and I really think that my goals are actually achievable.
What are your goals for 2018? Tell us in the comments below!