It's the New Year Twisters!
Year of the Rat!
A new decade!
2020 = Great Gatsby Parties All. Day. You know. If you can afford it, then definitely! But if you're poor, then we can cheer with our water and apple juice.
Twisters, there are so many cool, awesome things that are going to be happening this year! And it'll actually happen! We're already in the works for a lot of things and it will take some time, but we're not going to push it aside any longer.
We are going to blog every week. We're going to update the Twisted Two Official Instagram, but we'll actually be switching up the Instagram a little. Instead of doing updates, we'll be having a twin Instagram! I've wanted one for a super long time, so hopefully this is the change that will be good for both the blog and our update schedule!
Well, I'll leave it here for now. Keep your eyes open to the new things that'll be happening! We'll let you know here all the big new stuff!
Catch ya later, Twisters!
Happy New Years Twisters!
Sorry that we haven't been super active. Bianca and I are planning on graduating early (graduating in our Junior year!), which means a heck ton of extra school work. Trying to get those extra credits to graduate are super tough and the load work is crazy, but we'll get through it! I'll just take a lot of planning and prioritizing. Especially to include blogging again.
And with that, I'm here to share with you my new year resolutions!
New Years Resolutions
Anyways, that's all I have for my resolutions! There are probably more, but I can't remember them right now.
Thank you so much for making 2018 a great year! Here's to an even better year!
See you in 2019 Twisters!
And you know what that means?
Less frequent blog updates! (Even though those already existed in summer...)
That's not going to happen this year.
This year, I'm going to plan what to post, when to post, etc. And I'm going to be SUPER PRODUCTIVE AND AWESOME AND YES. THIS WILL HAPPEN.
But let's talk about school and what courses I've got this semester.
Monday - Twisted Two
Tuesday - Writing Journey
Wednesday - Inspiring Art
Thursday - Book Reviews
Friday - Movie and Show Reviews
Saturday - Game Reviews
Post-wise, we are going to be uploading all the posts on their respective days at 6:00 AM CST.
Also, I have said previously, our blog is still kind of under construction. We're finalizing our pictures and rewriting things that desperately need to be rewritten. We'll probably do a blog post where we've finally say "IT'S ALL DONE!!" and celebrate with virtual cake or something, I don't know. Somethin' will happen.
Additionally!! (There's so much that I want to say, I'm so sorry!) Bianca and I might still post from outside of our schedule if we deem necessary. Bianca has told me that she's got a post coming up that she wants to put out before our schedule commences, so that's probably going to happen. So be on the look out for that.
It's a new year and that means new goals and a whole lot of new opportunities~ This past year, I regret doing so little regarding everything I did. School, I could have put a whole lot more effort into that, my Japanese class, I could have had a higher grade than my 96%, and I could have used my Bujo a lot more. Also, I regret not posting on the blog when I had the chance. I spent so much of my free time on YouTube or on Instagram that I didn't even have the decency to say, "Just A Quick Update!". That is why, this year, I'm going to change a WHOLE lot in my life.
- (1) - Finish my easy classes immediately. Charisma and I figured out that if we finished our easy classes in the first month of school (there are only 5 or 6 units in this semester's classes), then we would only have to worry about the difficult classes with more attention.
- (2) - Blog more often. If I can follow through with the first goal, I will have a LOT more time on my hands and that's just helpful in every case.
- (3) - Study Japanese for an hour a day. Last semester, I barely studied, if at all. I passed with a high grade in the class, yes, but I need to do more studying now before this coming semester starts because I remember only a few things.
- (4) - Reading 50 books (or more this year). If you popped into Book Reviews recently, you might've noticed that (to the right) I had set a 2018 Reading Challenge through Goodreads. I have a goal to read 50 books and I am so pumped. I already finished one book (which is the book by Diana Wynne Jones - The Islands of Chaldea. I make a post about the books I'm currently reading and my top 10 most anticipated 2018 releases.
- (5) - Set up a Redbubble. Since Charisma and I are turning 16 this year, that means we're going to be setting up a Redbubble and, goodness, are we excited! Over the past couple months, I have been editing Unsplash images to create a product line when the fateful day arrives.
- (6) - Becoming (half) a Bookstagrammer. It's hard to describe, especially when images are available, so I'll probably do a post about Bookstagram in the future. But, if you want to know what it is now head over to storygramtours on Instagram!
- (7) - Get the supplies for a business I'm starting. Basically, I have to create my plans for the business, but I am planning on trying to find bulk supplies. I hope to get the supplies sometime during the summer.
- (8) - Line-edit Jorge McGregory and Hawthorne's Manor as well as my two Biology short stories. I'm planning on being published by the end of next year (December 2019) or at the beginning of 2020. With this goal in mind, I need to start editing my books.
- (9) - Use my bujo more. I stopped doing bujo halfway through the school semester and I realized that, when I was actually using my bujo, that I was a lot more productive in terms of completing school work.
And those are my resolutions! I'm so ready for this year. I feel as though it's going to be a great year and I really think that my goals are actually achievable.
What are your goals for 2018? Tell us in the comments below!
Tomorrow, yes tomorrow, will be the beginning of 2016. Janurary will begin, school will start the second semester, a lot of exciting shows and movies will be coming out, people will be wishing that the holidays weren't over, and it's going to be the year of the presidential election.
Wow. Put it like that and 2016 sounds scary (except for the show/movies part). I don't want to bore you with why I put the 'presidential election' thing-a-ma-gig-er up there, but this years wanna-be presidents don't thrill me. At all. And I don't like politics much so I guess that could be a reason why too.
I'll try not to think of 2016 very much (how can I not think of 2016?!!???! It's literally tomorrow!!!).
Charisma and I have started our Marvel movie watching! Meaning we've only seen Hulk (2003 version), Iron Man (you know, the one with Robert Downey Junior? The very first one?), and Thor (the one and only Chris Hemsworth is in it). Our next movie is Captain America with the dreamy Chris Evans. Eeep! I am so excited! :D
Charisma and I have been working on collaborative stories together for a good while (none of them seem to be going, if you know what I mean) and I've been wanting to make this RPG board game for quite some time (maybe something like Dungeons and Dragons?). But the question that's been stopping me from making the game (all you need is rules, character classes and a pair of dice.... Right?) is should I make it into a book before I make it into a game (I have made some characters that I really want people to enjoy and have fun reading, but would it be cooler that the characters I made were mentors and went on journeys with the RPG-er's?) or should I make the game first and incorporate that into a book? Yup, I know. C-O-N-F-U-S-I-N-G.
Does anyone have their New Year's Resolution written down yet? I don't (because I usually write it down at night time).
Well, I must be off! I'm a late little bunny and I have things to do.
Who We Are
We are twin sisters who like to do almost anything! Inspiring people to get out their creativity is our forte and we strive to travel on magnificent journey through words on a page. Exploration is the doorway to opportunity and the endless possibilities of helping and reaching out to others is something that we endeavor to create. This crazy blog of ours is one of the many ways we hope to achieve that goal.
So, you ready to get crazy?
Twisted Two - Every Monday
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.