Today's Top Ten Tuesdays is all about books that I will probably never read. A few minutes ago, I thought this would be easy.... Yet, I only have a list of books that I will probably read. Not the other way around. But I will have to try!
1) Against Her Will by Jo Schaffer. I'll probably read it when I'm an adult, but I read the description and had chills... for an hour. But I do love the author, she's the best.
2) Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card. I've seen the movie and it's really epic. I want to read the book, but I've had three different friends tell me that there were a lot of cuss words. And I don't want to read any.
3) Twilight by Stephanie Meyer. Yeah I know, I am actually excited to read the Twilight Saga... When I'm 18 or 20. (I wanna know why she picked the vampire... Both of the guys are good looking though, I must admit that.)
4) Twilight: Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer. Now she loves Jack?! This is the only reason I don't like book summaries. You want to read the book so badly, but you can't....
5) Twilight: New Moon by Stephanie Meyer. *Sigh* I so want to read the Twilight Saga now. Alas, I'm too young. I just have to remember to read these books when I'm older.
That's all that I can think of right now! But, I'll tell you what. When I think up the other 5, I'll do a Part 2 and you'll know then.
See ya! And comment telling me which books you will probably never read.