Today's Top Ten Tuesdays is all about books that I will probably never read. A few minutes ago, I thought this would be easy.... Yet, I only have a list of books that I will probably read. Not the other way around. But I will have to try!
1) Against Her Will by Jo Schaffer. I'll probably read it when I'm an adult, but I read the description and had chills... for an hour. But I do love the author, she's the best.
2) Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card. I've seen the movie and it's really epic. I want to read the book, but I've had three different friends tell me that there were a lot of cuss words. And I don't want to read any.
3) Twilight by Stephanie Meyer. Yeah I know, I am actually excited to read the Twilight Saga... When I'm 18 or 20. (I wanna know why she picked the vampire... Both of the guys are good looking though, I must admit that.)
4) Twilight: Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer. Now she loves Jack?! This is the only reason I don't like book summaries. You want to read the book so badly, but you can't....
5) Twilight: New Moon by Stephanie Meyer. *Sigh* I so want to read the Twilight Saga now. Alas, I'm too young. I just have to remember to read these books when I'm older.
That's all that I can think of right now! But, I'll tell you what. When I think up the other 5, I'll do a Part 2 and you'll know then.
See ya! And comment telling me which books you will probably never read.
Today is our first official Top Ten Tuesdays everybody! And we can't control our excitement! Well, I can't, I'm pretty sure Charisma can. But, anywhoo, today's top ten tuesday is about our favorite book heroines! If it were Disney Top 10 Heroines, I could just show you a little two minute video.
Okie Dokie, my top ten favorite heroine.
Anyway, that my top ten heroines everybody!
Who's YOUR favorite heroine? Tell me in the comments!
Photo Credit Given To:
Reading Goal 2018